It is important to have your units serviced every six months to ensure the unit is performing at its optimal efficiency, helps increase the life span of the unit. Regular servicing is also a preventative measure (helping in preventing breakdown’s). Servicing of new units at the correct intervals is very important for warranty purposes.
- The service price includes the Top-up of gas, only if required.
- Any brand of airconditioning unit
PROCEDURE OF SERVICE
- Check and clean evaporator coil
- Check and clean filter medium
- Check and clean condenser coil
- Check and clean fan motors
- Check starting relay
- Check compressor and mounting rubbers
- Check drip pan and drainage
- Check operation dampers
- Check for refrigeration gas leaks
- Check thermostat and switches and all wiring.
- Clean equipment / front cover
- Check machine operation after service
- Any repairs or spare parts that may be required are excluded. (This will be quoted for if spares are available)
- Working at heights. (Scaffolding will be quoted for)
Please see the area’s we work in.