Touch Screen Controller
- Intuitive control of your pool / jacuzzi heat pump
- Monitor your ambient temperature, current pool temperature. Set heating, cooling or auto modes.
- Temperature Setting control.
- Timer Mode.
Optional WiFi Control
WiFi (Optional) control offers innovative real time management of your pool or jacuzzi heat pump to suit your lifestyle from anywhere in the world. You can easily check your heat pump energy consumption, set a personalised running schedule and even trouble shoot through your web connected devices, such as your smart phone, tablet or online account from anywhere in the world.
Features of the phone app include:-
- (Compatible with IOS and Android smart phones and tablets)
- Turn ON/OFF
- Increase / Decrease the temperature set-point
- Set multiple timers
- Receive error alerts
- Record last 30 days of pool heating data
- Easy to set up – Download the app, pair it with your home WiFi and you are ready to go
- No installation costs, no technicians, no fuss
- Allows remote access by a technician
Full Inverter Compressor / Fan
The difference between a fixed output and an inverter heat pump lies in how they deliver the energy needed from the heat pump to meet the heating demands of the swimming pool.
A fixed output heat pump works by continuously either being turned on of off. When turned on the fixed output heat pump works at 100% capacity to meet the heating demand of the swimming pool. It will continue to do this until the set temperature is reached and will then cycle between on and off heating to maintain the set swimming pool temperature.
An inverter heat pump however, uses a variable speed compressor which modulates its output increasing or decreasing its speed to maintain the set pool temperature as the outdoor air temperature changes.
When the demand is low the heat pump will reduce its output, limiting the start cycles and therefore limiting the electricity usage and the exertion placed on the heat pumps components.