Aer-Mart is a leading Air Conditioning company based in Johannesburg, South Africa. As an authorised supplier of Samsung / Alliance / LG and Midea Air Conditioners Aer-Mart Air Conditioning offers a wide range of the best quality air conditioners.
Room size is dependent on the square meterage of the space. You can determine the size of your unit by multiplying the length x width of the room, then multiply this figure by roughly 600 Btu’s per m2. Each size unit on the website specifies the square meterage of the space it caters for.
E.g. A room size of 20m2 (5m across by 4 meters wide) will require a 12000btu size aircon. A room size of 40m2 (10m across by 4m wide) will require a 24000btu size aircon and so on.
The cost of the back-to-back aircon installation (i.e. indoor unit located on the other side of the wall opposite the outdoor unit) with available plug point for the 9000btu and 12000btu is R2500.00 (incl. VAT). The cost of the installation for the 18000btu and 24000btu is R2700.00 (incl. VAT)
The cost of this installation includes the following:
- Up to 3metres of refrigerant piping, drain pipe and cable
- Outdoor mounting bracket (if required)
- Installation to a maximum height of 3metres above ground level
- Drilling of one hole for piping
- Holes will be filled but not painted
The installer will quote for all costs in addition to the 3metre back-to-back installation which will include but are not limited to the following:
- Any required piping and cabling in addition to the piping and cabling referred to above, or electrical connection to the main switchboard
- Travelling expenses in the event of the installation being out of a 30km radius from where the unit was bought
- Any other extras, including but not limited to:
- external isolators and additional electrical work required
- any additional refrigerant piping, insulation, drain pipe and cable
- trunking to cover piping
Please note costs of isolators are not included in the installation fee. Isolator switches are a regulation requirement and are not included in the cost of the installation. A qualified electrician must install an isolator at your own cost. He must install the isolator not more than 2metres from the condenser and within view of the condenser. The cost of this is in addition to the installation cost of the unit and must be paid directly to the electrician. Indoor and outdoor units must always be earthed.
Standard delivery takes 1-4 working days dependant on the area you live in, between 8:00am-5:00pm. (Delivery will be prearranged with the client). Gauteng for installations only Aer-Mart will arrange a site visit and the installation of the unit.
Our airconditioning units are covered by a standard 2 year unit warranty and a 5 year compressor warranty (Please note certain models may differ). Warranty is subject to 6 monthly services been carried out by Aer-Mart Airconditioning, payable by client. All other warranties are stipulated on the Aer Mart website.
All payments go through PayGate and have various options such as credit card, debit card, EFT etc.
Your invoice will come from Aer Mart Airconditioning.
Our website never closes – you are free to purchase 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our Client Concierge team are available via email and will respond within 24 hours during working hours.
We’ll email you whenever the status of your order changes.
If you no longer want to receive the order you can log a cancellation via email, this needs to be done on the same day that your order is placed before the order goes out for delivery the following day. If you wish to log a return, you can do so by email on receiving your parcel. Please see our Return policy.
Absolutely please feel free to complete a contact form, we will call you or alternately give us a call.
Aermart is 100% safe and secure. We use physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to assist us in preventing unauthorized access, maintaining data accuracy, and correctly using your personal information.
We charge your card as soon as the order is processed (which is shortly after you checkout). You will receive an order confirmation via email.
Check that the card number, card name and expiry date is entered exactly as it is on the front of your card. Check that your 3 digit CVC number on the back of the card is also entered correctly.
An Unwanted product can be returned to us, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts; and
- you log a return on the Website contact us page or email us within 7 days of delivery to you;
- it has not been installed in the case of aircon units. If the unit has been installed standard warranty and procedures will apply.
- The courier fee will be charged and is payable by client, an administrative fee of R280.00 will be charged.
- Spare parts will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- See terms and conditions.
- Log your exchange/refund request on the website or via email
- Prepare the return parcel and pack the product in its original packaging
- Collection will be through Aer Mart Airconditioning’s courier of choice and arranged with client. Should a client return the unit direct to AerMart the courier charge will be wavered, once unit is inspected a credit will be arranged accordingly.
Each size unit on the website specifies the room size it caters for. You can calculate the square meterage of your room by multiplying the length x width. If it is found that the unit is too small for the application for which it is intended it is recommended that you exchange the unit for a bigger sized unit. The difference in pricing will be charged to the client and a swop will be arranged or the unit can be returned for a refund. (Please note all return policies will apply)